Sunday, July 12, 2009

visit ElizabethKinahan.com

A recent addition to the vast network of venues one may visit on the Internet, may I present www.ElizabethKinahan.com, the new online gallery of Elizabeth's paintings and other creative endeavors. Click on this link right above here, and visit to see the archived images that are the tangible manifestation of Elizabeth's brain.

Henceforth, this blog shall be used to announce new and exciting tidbits, display creations in the making or recently completed, and mention upcoming events, shows and ideas.


For Paintings, it will be the middle ground between my easel and my website.
I hope you enjoy what you find here, and please comment so I may get some feedback from you. I am always open to good ideas, and sometimes even bad ones, so let me know what you think.

Finally, at any given point feel free to email me so that we may have a more direct exchange.

No comments: